Panchakarma means 'Five Action'. Panchakarma is a robust Ayurvedic detoxification process. It helps prevent diseases, maintains seasonal health, and promotes longevity and rejuvenation. It is based on the concept that diseases are caused due to an imbalance between mind and body. The treatments of panchakarma include- Vamana, Virechana, Nasya, Basti and Raktamochana.
- Balances the three doshas- Vata, Pitta and Kapha
- Purifies the mind and body
- Improves digestion
- Enhances immunity and strength
- Clears the blockages in the energy center
- Promotes overall well-being