200 Hour Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh
Kundalini Yoga is one of the styles of yoga, which is deeply spiritual in nature. If you are in the sphere, for the same, then this is the right yoga form for you. You must know, that the Shakti and Shiva are the two forces in nature, which leads to new beginnings and ends, together. So, this is one of the ways, you can bring about that culmination in your surroundings or in yourself. The 200 hour kundalini yoga teacher training India is one of the courses, that can help you to unearth an ocean of knowledge and also propagate the same.
The Kundalini Shakti is present in every individual, but one may not even know about it, in his entire lifetime. If you want to use that knowledge and power for your betterment and that of your student’s as well, go for the 200 hour kundalini yoga teacher training Rishikesh.
200 hour Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training India
– Gateway To Becoming A Kundalini Yoga Teacher
At Shiv Holistic Yoga School, you will be nurtured and taken care of, in the right manner. It is absolutely essential, that you should complete such an important yogic course under the tutelage of the best gurus. You will come across the best ones at this school. Moreover, the school has decades of experience in this realm.
You should choose the 200 hour kundalini yoga TTC in Rishikesh, to embark upon the career of a yoga teacher, that too, one who is proficient in Kundalini yoga.
- The 200 hour kundalini yoga training India will help you to learn about Kundalini awakening, It is one of the primary touchpoints of this course. As a part of the course, you will learn about various chakras, and their qualities. When you have your kundalini awakened, the ‘Prana’ or life force moves through the chakras and leave the astral body through the Sahasara chakra located at the crown of the head.
- You will also learn about various kriyas, in order to awaken the Shakti and the Shiva. Both powers unite to create a superpower of sorts. Moreover, Shiva is consciousness. The female Shakti cannot function alone. So, it has to unite with the consciousness in the brain, to give you a higher level of awareness.
- You must do the course, as it is one of the most spiritual forms of Hatha Yoga. Hatha Yoga mainly takes care of the external body and the Kundalini Yoga takes care of the spiritual self.
- The 200 hour kundalini yoga teacher training in Rishikesh India will take you through the philosophy of Kundalini yoga. It is better known as Yoga Darshan. For the unversed, the discipline also has some inputs from Tantric yoga. So, many of you might connect it with the genders, which is not true. Unless and until, you devote yourself to the study of the Kundalini discipline in totality, you will be misled by others.
- You will learn as a part of the 200 hour kundalini yoga teacher training course in Rishikesh, that you can awaken the Kundalini through asanas, kriyas, breathing techniques and meditation. Moreover, mantra chanting also plays a huge role in this form of yoga. The 200 hour kundalini yoga teacher training India will also take you through the most popular forms of devotion. Satsangs, kirtans, and Ganga arti is also a part of the course offerings. You can become one with the universe through the positive utilization of such activities. Join your guru on an excursion as well, which shall take you through the most traditional practice spots amidst nature.
Your inner awakening will happen through the guru himself, who will pass on the awakening, during the Shakti path. You can come to the conclusion that Kundalini Yoga has touches of Shaivism, to its deepest core.
200 hour Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training Rishikesh – A Detailed Guide
- In this 200 hour kundalini yoga teacher training Rishikesh, you will learn about the foundation of the discipline, to its very depths. The guru will also clear all your doubts regarding Kundalini shakti. Moreover, you will get to know the difference between Kundalini Yoga and other forms of Yoga. The safety aspect is also taken care of, at Shiv Holistic Yoga School.
- You will also learn about the traditional asanas. While those who have completed the general Hatha Yoga course, will instantly relate it to the asanas under Hatha Yoga. The connotations are a bit different. You will be doing the same asanas, but in a different way. In Kundalini Yoga, breath awareness assumes a higher form. So, your focus will mainly be on your breathing patterns. The external poses happen to be an accessory. Some of the asanas, which you will practice as a part of this course are Pavanmuktasana, Trikonasana, Utkatasana, Parvatasana, Baddha Konasana, and Vrikshasana, to name a few.
- Apart from the asanas, there are many more kriyas that you can do as a part of the course. They include Pranayama, too. The techniques are a bit different from the ones, which you might have known from other forms. The most important one that you will encounter is the Breath of Fire and the One-minute Breath. You will also be entitled to learn the sadhana mantra.
- Kirtan and Satsang are also an important part of the course. You can express all your inner feelings to the divine being, through the kirtan and Satsang. It also relates to the feeling of joyfulness and contentment in the immediate environment.
- Bandhas are also important in Kundalini Yoga, as they can direct and stop energy flow to certain organs. Once, yogis do this practice, they can infuse the said places, inside the bodies with a fresh supply of oxygen or ‘prana’ for the astral body. The 200 hour kundalini yoga TTC in Rishikesh, will be able to provide you with the knowledge of Yoga Nidra, which is a necessity for any Kundalini practitioner. Deep relaxation is a part of the sphere. The 31-point blue star Yoga Nidra, is one of the learnings that you will thoroughly enjoy as a part of the course.
Apart from the above, you will also get a chance to visit the temples, which will endow you with sufficient yogic powers. It also helps in the initiation process. The 200 hour kundalini yoga training India will be able to give you the right direction in your self-explorative activities. Apart from the above inclusions, there are many more things that you will learn as a part of the course. Join the 200 hour kundalini yoga teacher training course in Rishikesh to get all the benefits.
200 HOUR KUNDALINI YTTC DATES
200 Hour YTT - Certification
The students upon completion of the course will received the certification certified by the Yoga Alliance USA, Indian Yoga Association & Bharat Sevak Samaj
Yoga Alliance RYT- 200
The 200 hour kundalini yoga teacher training in Rishikesh India is one of the top courses, that can aid you in your quest for spirituality. But, apart from the syllabus that schools generally cover, you must know about the certification as well. The 200 hour kundalini yoga TTC in India, is accredited by Yoga Alliance USA. It is a non-governmental and non-profit body that certifies that yoga schools under it are providing authentic yoga knowledge to the students.
So, you can be rest assured that your future is in the best hands. The accreditation also maintains parity in the course offerings. The syllabus is based on standard guidelines as laid down by the body. You can also avail yourself of the opportunity to apply for the RYT 200 after getting the completion certificate. The board also makes sure that you get to enjoy privileges after the completion of the course as well. You can complete the 200 hour kundalini YTT Rishikesh from the school, and get to enjoy more such benefits from time to time. Moreover, you become a part of a global network, which can aid you to get a job in any country. You become a lifetime recipient of various free resources, as released from time to time, by the Yoga Alliance USA. Additionally, you do not even need to market your own services. Yoga Alliance maintains a directory where people can look up your name. So, you will land many teaching enquiries from there as well.
Indian Yoga Association
The school is also registered with Indian Yoga Association & Bharat Sevak Samaj. Indian Yoga Association aim is to promote the tradition of yoga worldwide and conduct extensive research in the discipline of yoga.
Bharat Sevak Samaj
Bharat Sevak Samaj, is a national development agency promoted by the government of India in 1952. Their objective is to encourage vocational education among the people so they can be equipped with the necessary skills on the job, which helps diversify educational opportunities and increase individual employability.
200 Hour Kundalini Teacher Training
You will learn about the roots of Kundalini Yoga and the different philosophical schools of thought that have influenced its development over time.
You will study the human body and its systems, as well as how they relate to Kundalini Yoga practice and teaching.
You will learn how to perform and teach a variety of Kundalini Yoga kriyas, which are sets of exercises designed to stimulate different parts of the body and mind.
You will learn different techniques for Kundalini Yoga meditation and how to incorporate them into your teaching.
You will learn various breathing techniques that are used in Kundalini Yoga, and how to incorporate them into your teaching.
You will learn the meaning and benefits of mantras and chanting in Kundalini Yoga, and how to incorporate them into your teaching.
You will learn how to sequence a Kundalini Yoga class, create lesson plans, adjust students' postures, and use props.
You will learn about the ethical principles that guide Kundalini Yoga teaching, as well as professional conduct and communication skills.
You will have the opportunity to practice teaching Kundalini Yoga, receive feedback from your peers and instructors, and refine your teaching skills.
|05:30 AM - 6:00 AM||Morning Bell|
|06:00 AM - 07:30 AM||Hatha Yoga|
|07:45 AM - 08:45 AM||Pranayama & Mantra chanting|
|09:00 AM - 10:00 AM||Breakfast|
|10:30 AM - 11:30 AM||Kundalini Philosophy|
|11:30 AM - 12:00 PM||Break|
|12:00 PM - 01:00 PM||Teaching Methodology|
|01:00 PM - 01:45 PM||Lunch|
|03:00 PM - 04:00 PM||Kundalini Kriya/ Yoga Anatomy|
|04:00 PM - 04:15 PM||Break|
|04:15 PM - 05:45 PM||Kundalini Yoga|
|06:00 PM - 07:00 PM||Kundalini Meditation/Yoga Nidra|
|07.00 PM - 07:45 PM||Dinner|
Note : The above schedule will be followed from Monday to Saturday. Thursday will be half-day and Sunday will be a free day.
Why You Should Join Shiv Holistic Yoga School?
You should join the 200 hour kundalini yoga course Rishikesh, if you want to become a part of a family-like atmosphere. Meet compassionate and like-minded individuals at the school, which is nestled amidst the most idyllic ranges of the Himalayas. Moreover, you should join the school as the faculty is one of the best, with decades of experience in Kundalini Yoga. The accommodation at the school is one of the finest ones that you can lay your hands on. You should join the 200 hour kundalini yoga teacher training course Rishikesh, if you want to increase your marketability. There is huge competition today, as many people are switching their career midway to be a part of this field. So, you should have done a professionally accredited global course to stand out from the crowd.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, Kundalini yoga is different from other forms, as it is more inclined towards the astral body and spiritual powers. Other forms mainly focus on the physical aspects.
Yes, you can join the course as a beginner. It is suitable for all levels, as there are general lessons in the beginning, which covers most of the basics as well.
You can awaken your chakras, by sadhana and initiation from the guru, who will bless you with the awakening of the kundalini power, so that the same rises up while clearing your chakras at the same moment.
All the batches include a maximum of 15 students, so you get personalized attention.
Yes, you can teach right after completing the course.